Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ordering of Laminar Air Flow from ERLA

Finally.. I better ordered the LAF. This is too long already! I should have started ordering it early this month!  Dr. Mihza also has forwarded another quotation from Elit something2 and it's also expensive. Thus, I have decided to order from ERLA. I simply wrote on the quotation of my confirmation and faxed it to Mikhail.


There it is! RM8,345 alone for the LAF inclusive of transport and additional accessories of 1 plug point. Mikhail received the quotation and called me back. 

M - Bro.. send us the PO. We want to order from our factory'. 
H - Perghh.. mana ada PO Mikhail.. This is a small company and I don't have those
      thing. Just send me the invoice la! 
M - Ok lah...
 
Haha..  he said will do and the rest of the items he will confirm it with his boss who is hospitalized at Dubai.. Rotavirus! Aikk.. how come? Well, so many foreigners in Dubai and surely this third world disease spreads easily there! Poor him...

No comments:

Post a Comment